Programme Overview: Introduction
The Citroën Apprenticeship Programme runs for two to three years dependent on your chosen job role.
The choices of job roles available across the apprenticeship programme are:
- Light Vehicle Technician
- Parts Operations
- Body Repair
- Paint and Refinishing
- Service Advisor
During your time on the Citroën apprenticeship programme you will be:
- Employed by a franchised Citroën dealership local to you
- Trained at one of our dedicated training facilities
- Working towards a Level 2 and 3 National Vocational Qualifation (NVQ) and Technical Certificate in your chosen specialism
- Awarded a 'Certificate of Apprenticeship' on completion of the framework
- Continue your learning to gain higher accreditation with Citroën UK
Programme starts all year round dependent on vacancies.
To get involved you will need to complete the on-line application found at the “Apply Here” section. After this process, which will take about 10 minutes you will be able to upload a copy of your CV. Adding your CV gives employers some more details about you to create a bigger picture of your personality and current skills.
After this when we get any places in your area we will call you up and discuss the vacancies on offer and then look to create an interview and assessment.
If you are successful after this then you will be on your way to an employed position and an apprenticeship with Citroën.
Explanation of qualifications